With the support of the entire Culligan International organization and experience in the local market, we have the best solutions to meet your commercial and industrial water needs.
If you have water that looks like the bucket on the left, we can make that water look like the bucket on the right!Here are some examples of our completed commercial and industrial water treatment projects.
Boiler Feed Water Systems
This boiler feed water system is for a large food processing facility in PEI and is composed of:
- Zero waste reverse osmosis unit, 100 percent of the waste water is recovered and reused
- Large water softeners with brine reclaim and progressive flow design
This boiler feed water system is for a large tire production plant in NS and is composed of:
- Duplex water softeners with brine reclaim, Culligan factory skid mounting, pre-piped and pre-wired
- Culligan G3 reverse osmosis unit with pH adjustment
Potable Water Systems
This potable water system is for a large school in NS and is composed of:
- Chlorination and chlorine analyzer for continuous monitoring of chlorine levels
- Arsenic filters with chemical free, NSF approved filtration media
This potable water treatment system is for a large subdivision in NS and is composed of:
- Iron, manganese, arsenic and coliform treatment
- Chlorination equipment
- Constant water quality monitoring via internet connection
Grundfos Quad Pump Skid with BoosterpaQ System
This system includes:
- Stainless Steel Skid and Stainless Steel Piping
Ultraviolet Light System
This custom built light system includes:
- Five Large NSF Class A UV Units On 4.0” PVC Pipe
Surface Water Treatment
Surface water treatment with chemical injection & filtration composed of:
- Direct feed coagulation injection and direct filtration system for organics, color and turbidity reduction
- Culligan OFSY system with duplex 60” ASME tanks and Allen Bradley PLC control
- Several installations through the Maritimes
Municipal Water Treatment System
Municipal water treatment system for potable water for small towns in Newfoundland and Labrador
Food processing facility requiring soft water for their plant.
Please fill out this form to let us know how we can be of service.